Dassault Systèmes: Half-year statement of the Liquidity contract entered into with Oddo BHF SCA
VELIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France — July 13, 2022
Half-year statement of the Liquidity contract entered into with Oddo BHF SCA
Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: FR0014003TT8, DSY.PA) announces that the following resources appeared on June 30, 2022 on the liquidity contract entered into with Oddo BHF SCA implemented on January 7, 2015 and updated on June 18, 2019:
- 519,175 Dassault Systèmes shares, and
- € 13,616,230.41 in cash.
It is reminded that:
1. at the time of the implementation of the liquidity contract, the following resources appeared on the liquidity account:
- 0 Dassault Systèmes shares;
- € 10,000,000 in cash.
2. Pursuant to the amendment dated October 26, 2017, an additional contribution of € 5,000,000 was made, increasing from € 10,000,000 to € 15,000,000 the resources of the liquidity agreement.
3. Pursuant to the amendment dated December 13, 2018, an additional contribution of € 5,000,000 was made, increasing from € 15,000,000 to € 20,000,000 the resources of the liquidity agreement.
4. At the time of implementation of the new liquidity contract on June 18, 2019, the following resources appeared on the liquidity account:
- 62,557 Dassault Systèmes stocks, and;
- € 17,496,140.38 in cash.
From January 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022 the following transactions have been carried out:
- 3,066 purchases;
- 1,725 sales.
During the same period, the volume of securities traded, amounted to:
- 637,750 Dassault Systèmes stocks and € 25,017,697.52 purchases;
- 332,060 Dassault Systèmes stocks and € 13,227,408.67 sales.
|Date||Transactions quantity||Securities quantity||Capital in EUR||Transactions quantity||Securities quantity||Capital in EUR|
ABOUT DASSAULT SYSTÈMES
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative 3D virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating virtual twin experiences of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production to achieve a more sustainable world for patients, citizens, and consumers. Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 300,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com
© Dassault Systèmes. All rights reserved. 3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass icon, the 3DS logo, CATIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DVIA, ENOVIA, NETVIBES, MEDIDATA, CENTRIC PLM, 3DEXCITE, SIMULIA, DELMIA, and IFWE are commercial trademarks or registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes, a French “société européenne” (Versailles Commercial Register # B 322 306 440), or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.