Dassault Systèmes: Strong FY 2022,
Q4 Revenue and EPS Up Double-Digits
(unaudited, IFRS & non-IFRS unless otherwise noted,
all revenue growth rates in constant currencies)
- 4Q22 IFRS diluted EPS increased 39% to €0.25 as reported. Non-IFRS diluted EPS grew 20% to €0.34 as reported.
- 4Q22 Revenue increased 10% with software revenue up 9%. Recurring revenue rose 11%, driven by strong subscription growth of 18% and License and other software revenue grew 5%.
- 4Q22 3DEXPERIENCE software revenue rose 24%. Cloud software revenue increased 22%.
- FY22 IFRS EPS grew 20% to €0.70 as reported. Non-IFRS EPS increased 19% to €1.13, as reported with revenue rising 9%.
- FY22 Operating cash flow of €1.53 billion, keeping us on track to achieve deleveraging well ahead of schedule.
- FY2023 non-IFRS objectives: diluted EPS reaching €1.18-€1.20, on the trajectory to achieve our long-term financial plan, well in advance. Revenue growth of 8%-9%.